Join us on a thrilling 3 mile kayak or SUP tour from Kamalo Harbor to Rice Patch in Molokai! Perfect for kids and beginners!
8 mile Kayak or SUP Downwind Tour
- Adult - Kayak Ages 15+
- Adult - SUP Ages 15+
- Child - Kayak Ages 14 and Under
- Child - SUP Ages 14 and Under
Take a stunning 8 mile kayak or SUP tour from Kamalo Harbor to Rice Patch in Molokai!
Kayak or SUP 8 miles of Molokai’s reef as the trades gently blow you from Kamalo Harbor to Rice Patch.
The kayaking/SUP can be done for beginners to advanced paddlers. The tour is done inside and outside the reef tide permitting and is one of the safer places to kayak in the State of Hawaii.
The kayaks are doubles, Malibu XLs. Singles can be requested at the time of reservation but the experience is needed and we can not guarantee that singles are available. SUP boards range from 10 to 14.0 depending on experience and can only be used in certain tides.
Meet at Hotel Molokai at our desk in the lobby of hotel Molokai. Shuttle time from Hotel Molokai to the start is approximately 5-10 mins with a 10-minute safety briefing and what to expect prior to the tour commencing. During the shuttle up to the starting location, customers will get to see the course they will be paddling.
Notes & Restrictions
- Beginner to Advanced
- Depending on weather/tidal conditions, we may use an alternate route.
- Tour hours depend on conditions, but the rule of thumb, the windier it is, the faster the downwind run…Time varies from 2-4 hrs on the water, depending on the wind. No matter how short or long the water time, the experience is incredible, and we are about quality time on the ocean.
- Times will adjust according to the tide and the wind.
- Check out the local tides at Kaunakakai
- SUP RULE OF THUMB- We only go with 1ft and rising tide or we offer double kayaks as an alternative.
- Gratuity is not included in this price.